Rio Bottom - Eco-Friendly // Kai
Rio is our take on the classic Brazilian-style sliding bottom with adjustable coverage in the front and back, redefined with a slightly higher waistline and a seamless finish, and can be worn as high or low on the hips as you want. Ideal for determining where tan lines should and shouldn’t be.
- Brazilian-style bottom that slides on waistband for adjustable coverage
- Can be worn either high-cut or low-rise
- Waistband with adjustable thickness on the hips
- Double fabric; seamless finish
- No hardware for ultimate comfort
- Size Guide/Return Policy - True to size. Exchange/return for store credit (see details); customer is responsible for return shipping back to warehouse.
ECO-FRIENDLY FABRIC: Ultra-smooth, sustainable techno-fabric made with ECONYL® 100% regenerated nylon fiber from fishnets and other nylon waste from all over the world. 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane. Colors: Pele (deep red) and Kai (deep teal).
WEAR WITH: Nanas or Maya top; your favorite sweatpants and cropped tee; low-rise jeans; a crochet maxi; a flowy sarong