Helio Bottom - Eco-Friendly // Kai
Helio is the essential string bottom with just the right amount of coverage (not too thongy) for the most flattering fit, cut so it can be worn as high or low on the hips as you want. Meaning ‘relating to the sun,’ Helio is the perfect minimal bottom for days under the sun.
- Essential string bottom that can be worn either high-cut or low-rise
- Double fabric; seamless finish
- Comfortable waistband reduces squeezing
- No hardware for ultimate comfort
- Size Guide/Return Policy - *Please note this style runs a little looser around the waist to reduce squeezing. For extra petite figures we recommend the Moana or Rio bottoms. Exchange/return for store credit (see details); customer is responsible for return shipping back to warehouse.
ECO-FRIENDLY FABRIC: Ultra-smooth, sustainable techno-fabric made with ECONYL® 100% regenerated nylon fiber from fishnets and other nylon waste from all over the world. 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane. Colors: Pele (deep red) and Kai (deep teal).
WEAR WITH: Starr, Nanas, or Maya top; your favorite sweatpants and cropped tee; low-rise jeans; crochet/see-through cover-ups; ripped denim cut-offs