1. We believe in slow fashion – thoughtfully designed garments made with high quality materials constructed with expert workmanship to ensure excellent fit, feel, and durability. We do not believe in trend-focused, fast and cheap knockoffs made in China that are copies of what true designers worked so hard to create.
2. We select environmentally responsible production methods to the greatest extent possible, such as low-impact printing and working with materials that are sustainable and locally available.
3. We partner with organizations that provide fair wages and healthy work conditions for all levels of workers.
4. We hope that you never throw away once loved garments. We encourage our customers to repair garments if needed, and to donate or give away unwanted or no longer used clothing.
5. We strive to constantly improve, and do what we can to reduce our impact on the environment. In order to reduce our use of plastics, we are transitioning to using 100% compostable mailers and eco-friendly tissue paper on all of our orders.
Mahalo for considering our planet.
Our eco-friendly range is made with premium Italian fabric made from 78% verifiably regenerated post-consumer content that surpasses maximum standards for durability. This fabric has been proven to meet the highest UV resistance standard of UPF+50 and also proven to surpass the highest standards for resistance to chlorine, sunscreen, chemicals and oils. It is also pile-resistant and unlikely to leave microfiber waste.
ECONYL® is 100% regenerated nylon fiber made from fishnets and other nylon waste.
The ECONYL® regeneration system can be endlessly repeated without any loss in material quality. The fabric is not only entirely made of regenerated material, but it is fully and endlessly regenerable. It is a process that forms a closed-loop production cycle in the truest sense.
All phases of our eco-friendly fabric production, from the regeneration process to the dying of the brilliant ECONYL® colors to the final production of the fabric are achieved in accordance with EU environmental standards.