Helio Bottom - Eco-Friendly // Pele
Helio is the essential string bottom with just the right amount of coverage (not too thongy) for the most flattering fit, cut so it can be worn high or low on the hips. Meaning ‘relating to the sun,’ Helio is the perfect minimal bottom for days under the sun.
- Essential string bottom that can be worn either mid- or low-rise
- Double fabric; seamless finish
- Comfortable waistband reduces squeezing
- No hardware for ultimate comfort
- Size Guide/Return Policy - Exchange/return for store credit (see details); customer is responsible for return shipping back to warehouse.
- *Please note this specific style/color combination runs a little looser around the waist, which is great if you don't want a tight fit. However, for extra petite figures we recommend the Moana or Rio bottoms, or the Helio bottoms in a corduroy fabric.
ECO-FRIENDLY FABRIC: Sustainable techno-fabric made with ECONYL® 100% regenerated nylon fiber from fishnets and other nylon waste from all over the world. 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane. Colors: Pele (deep red) and Kai (deep teal).
RECOMMENDED WITH: Starr, Nanas, or Maya top; your favorite sweatpants and cropped tee; low-rise jeans; crochet/see-through cover-ups; or denim cut-offs.